My dearest friends...

    I just want you to know that I believe in you. I believe you have what it takes to make your dreams come true. And I just want you to know that I'll be there beside you through both the good times as well as the bad times. I'll be your light and warmth when the road gets rough. I'll lend you a shoulder; I'll hold your hand; I'll encourage you when you hesitate. I know you can make it. Never stop trying! You never know what you can achieve or where you dreams will take you! You have always lent me your shoulder to cry on and have wiped my tears many times. You have always encouraged me to follow my dreams and have stood by my side.I know that you consider me to be your best friend too and I am grateful for that. I shall definitely strive to live up to your expectations and be as good a friend to you as you are to me.It is very rare to find a friend like you in these days and I definitely consider myself very lucky to have you.

0 Responses

My Blog List

Pages

Pinapagana ng Blogger.

Popular Posts