They called friends

    A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget.i loves this line because true friends is hard to find,sometimes few of them are your best enemies but some of them are really true to you.A true friend is the one who knows more about you than yourself and still loves you forever until the end of your life...A friend will be there for you when things are good...but a TRUE friend will be there for you when things are good and also when things are very bad...and just when it feels like you will never smile again...she can put a smile on your face with just with a hug!. I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me...I'd like to be the help you've always been glad to be. I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant, old friend of mine, to me along the way.

0 Responses

My Blog List

Pages

Pinapagana ng Blogger.

Popular Posts